Job Title: Chartered Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2017.
The Company: erpSOFTapp Limited – Our client, is undergoing a period of change and improvements across their business and is looking for dynamic self-motivated candidates to contribute to their development.
- The individual will undertake all aspects of financial management including budgeting, forecasting and financial.
- If you are looking for a fresh challenge and to be part of a vibrant company and add your own stamp to how they want to improve, this is your chance.
- Lead accounting team to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and consolidating financial transactions
- Analyze financial information and summarize the Company’s financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Offer financial advice to Management on a regular basis
- Lead the tax audit and tax returns process
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Update job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Send periodic reports to Management to help them make better business decisions
- Must be Chartered
- 5+ years of combined accounting and finance experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in an audit firm is an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to analyse financial reports and forecasts
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS and GAAP standards
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com