Job Title: Field Administration Manager.
Job Location: Monguno, Borno.
Apply Before:19th July, 2017.
The Company: The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent medical aid organization based in Dakar, Senegal. ALIMA has three principal areas of expertise: providing medical care in humanitarian crises, supporting the development of national medical organizations, and conducting operational research to bring medical innovation to the field.
Mission and Main Activities
- Is in charge of the program’s administration, finance and Human resource. Together with the Program Managers, he/she is responsible for expenditure and compiles the budget tracking reports for each program. He/she also manages cash flow.
- Is responsible for the implementation of Human Resources policies in the project and the correct Administrative Management of all staff working in the project (National, International).
Experience and Skills
- University Degree in Finance, Administration, and Human Resources
- Minimum 1 year experience in Finance & HR management
- Experience in a similar position for at least 1 year
- Experience with medical international NGO, an asset
- Team management and supervision skills
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel & Word
- Knowledge of Saga (Finance software) & Homere (HR software) is highly appreciated
- Rigorous, stress resistant and good adaptation capacity
- Sense of organization, method and autonomy
- Adaptable and diplomatic
- Used to working in a team in multicultural contexts
- Skills in training and support
- English is mandatory (written, read, spoken), French and Hausa are an asset
- Contract term: contract under French law, 6 months, renewable
- Desired start date: 15 August 2017
- Duration of Mission: 06 months minimum, with possible extension
Salary: depending on experience + per diem
ALIMA pays for:
- Travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location accommodation costs medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the mission country for the employee evacuation of the employee
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should send their answers to the following questions (you’ll join a Word document):
- How do you place ALIMA in the NGO medical emergency landscape?
- Describe your experience on field administration in the humanitarian environment? Please explain what you liked about it/ did well and what were your difficulties.
- According to you, which are the challenges of this position in the context of Monguno in Nigeria.
- Please indicate your level both in English and French, written read spoken (scale between 1 and 10, 10 being native speaker).