Job Title: Executive Secretary.
Job Location: Abuja.
Apply Before: 23rd June, 2017.
The Company: DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria.
The successful Candidate will:
- Take responsibility for the management, growth and development of the Institution
- Plan and execute the Institution’s growth and retention strategies
- Develop and implement membership and training Programmes
- Identify and assess future and current training needs for the members of the Institution
- Manage the Institution’s Assets and Resources optimally
- Develop and execute a Membership Retention Strategy
- Articulate and implement and Advocacy Agenda for members of the Institution
- Take responsibility for a wide variety of Strategic and Administrative duties
- Prepare the Institution’s Annual Budget
- Present monthly financial reports to the Directors
- Coordinate Governing and Executive Council Meetings and other Meetings
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role in a Professional or Business Membership Organization.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good coordination and organization skills
- Ability to plan strategically and properly allocate resources
- Appropriate time management skills and the ability to effectively multi task
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Computer Proficiency
- Integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letter to:[email protected]