Job Title: Sales Manager.
Job Location: Abuja.
Apply Before: 10th July, 2017.
The Company: Agricultours is a new company sitting in a key space between agriculture and tourism. We focus on tours in farms for both professional agribusiness people and the curious traveler, looking to learn more about where their food comes from. Operating out of Abuja, Nigeria and Nairobi, Kenya, we are in the first phase of our business, organising tours between East and West Africa. Our goal is to ultimately have tours in at least 50% of countries in the world.
- This is a really great opportunity to be a part of a potentially global company and build So if you’re looking for a job where the rewards are proportional to your hardwork, a company that is focused on it’s growth as well as yours, a challenging work environment, a place where your opinion can immediately have impact on the businesses, an opportunity to work with talented individuals, a chance to travel the world – the Agricultours is the place for you.
This position is responsible for creating awareness of the company and bringing in sales:
- Generating and managing leads
- Closing sales and booking tours
- Creating marketing material
- Generating and sending email newsletters
- Generating, implementing and quantifying marketing and advertising plans
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Attending relevant shows and events
- Entering marketing partnerships
- Managing corporate client accounts
All of our employees require these skills as a basic:
- Computer Skills:
- Word processing proficiency
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Search & Research
- Coachability – you need to be able to learn. Fast and well
- Communications – ability to listen and respond; to clearly express yourself
- Action oriented – focus on getting things done efficiently and effectively
- Highly Organised
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] Using the subject “Application for Sales Manager vacancy”
- This is a new company so you will be required to play a key role in the building of the all the systems that you will work with and will shape the direction of things in the company.
- There will be 2 month probationary period for us to assess you and you to assess the role. This period will feature special termination clauses and a probationary period salary