Job Title: Chief Executive Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Ref #: CE/TLC076
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: KPMG Nigeria – Our client, is a Broadband Service Provider offering innovative 4G Broadband Services, and is focused on providing its clients with the necessary infrastructure and bandwidth required to service ISPs and grow their own businesses.
- The CEO will be a dynamic and experienced professional who can provide strategic leadership in developing initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximise core strengths.
- The CEO will drive execution of the Company’s strategic objectives, have excellent communication skills to articulate the Company’s operations and engage effectively with the Board and other key stakeholders.
- The candidate should possess the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment, and have demonstrable experience in developing the retail market, particularly SMEs.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- An MBA or Master’s Degree in a business related field;
- Good appreciation/adequate knowledge of the telecoms industry;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience, with at least five (5) years in an executive management role;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, manage and build a high performing organization.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online