Job Title: Finance Director/CFO.
Job Location: Lagos.
Ref #: CF/TLC077.
Industry / Sector: Telecommunications.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: KPMG Nigeria – Our client, is a Broadband Service Provider offering innovative 4G Broadband Services, and is focused on providing its clients with the necessary infrastructure and bandwidth required to service ISPs and grow their own businesses.
Detailed Job Description
- The FD/ CFO will have oversight for two businesses within the company’s consortium – s/he will provide leadership, guidance, technical expertise and team coordination to support the implementation of the strategic initiatives within the Finance and Accounting functions of both companies.
- In carrying out these responsibilities, the FD/ CFO will report to the Board.
- The role holder must have demonstrable ability to develop organizational financial strategy and able to assess performance against budget and long-term plan.
- S/he should have a good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on businesses; and will be expected to develop tools and systems to provide critical financial information to the Board.
- In addition, having established professional relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. the External Auditors, Banks, and Regulators) will be important for this role.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACA or its equivalent from a recognized professional body;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience in financial management and analysis, with at least five (5) years in a senior management position;
- Applicable knowledge of IFRS and local laws and practices;
- Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in structured financial accounting systems; and
- Prior experience in the telecoms sector (an added advantage).
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online