Job Title: Graduate Trainee.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 26th June, 2017.
The Company: Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
- Developing new products or solve practical computing problems.
- Conducting research involving experimentation and modeling.
- Seeking to improve the performance of existing computer systems and software
- Developing new hardware or computing techniques and materials
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Perform other work related tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have degree in Computer Science.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university
- Applicant must be to learn new software very fast.
You will need to show:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess high level of sound judgement, self-management and initiative
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving
- A stickler for accuracy
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be “Computer Science”