Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
- H/She will be responsible for managing the assigned F&B outlet to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals.
- Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- To make sure that hygiene standards are strictly followed as per the F&B department manual
- Supervise the overall service operations.
- To ensure that all the service operation procedures are followed at all times.
- Regular training to be conducted for all staff.
- Prepare schedules for all staff according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times.
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal development and promotions.
- Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet clienteles.
- Establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests.
- Tour the outlet and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
- 5 years working experience as an F&B Supervisor.
- Ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated.
- Ability to organize and direct a team that develops top quality food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Packages (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- People Management skills.
Apply Before: 26th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] and Kindly indicate “Food & Beverage Supervisor” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted