Job Title: Audit Executive (FMCG) .
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues;
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification;
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
- Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- MUST be resident of Lagos.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative Attitude.
Apply Before: 19th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]