Job Title: Control Room Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
The Company: Lilygate Hotel is an amazing experience located on the Lekki Peninsula, Victoria Island in Lagos state, south-west Nigeria. With easy access to Victoria Island and Ikoyi over the newly opened bridge, our hotel allows both business and leisure travellers to enjoy modern and luxurious facilities in a unique boutique ambiance.
- As a Control Room Officer, you will coordinate security activities at the location, assist in access control through closed circuit television (CCTV) monitoring, serve as communications center for security operations, and maintain constant monitoring of the alarm systems. Lighting requests are often taken after hours.
- You must take all lighting requests and provide lights to those that have requested them.
- You must also log all such requests on the lighting request sheet.
- Full access control
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms contact direct supervisor in cases of emergencies or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Maintain written logs as required by the post
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Multi computer use and functions of computers, phone systems, alarm systems, turn styles, handheld radios
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- So what does it take to qualify for this great opportunity? We’re looking for professional detail-oriented individuals with a talent for effectively assessing/evaluating situations and identifying critical issues.
- Here’s the minimum you’ll need to be a successful Control Room Officer:
- A high School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com