Job Title: Associate.
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos.
The Company: Legal Answers LLP (The firm) is a fully serviced Corporate and Commercial law firm based in Nigeria. We offer premium legal and business advisory services to top-tier clients on a wide range of issues which cut across various sectors domestically and across border.
We are looking to recruit an experienced associate with proven track record in the areas of:
- Litigation – Essential
- Legal Opinion
- Drafting and Reviewing of Agreements and legal documents.
- Legal Research
- Legal research;
- Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs;
- Represent clients in court;
- Prepare and draft legal documents;
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal;
- Perform administrative, Secretarial and management functions related to the practice of law;
- Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Meetings with Clients;
- Ensuring prompt approval of draft/work submitted;
- Ensuring filing of all processes and letters received;
- Supervising processing of record of proceeding/court orders;
- Perform other duties as required.
- LL.B, B.L (LL.M will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting and managing litigation cases with limited supervision
- Sound understanding of litigation processes and the application of civil procedure rules (essential)
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law (essential)
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate work effectively to meet deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Apply Before: 22nd June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Covering letters to: [email protected] using “Legal Associate” as the subject of your mail.