Job Title: Digital Marketting/Social Media Cordinator.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: MacTay Consulting is a business management consulting, HR.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network.
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers.
- Research and source material for content. Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas.
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance.
- Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed.
- Analyze marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI.
- Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships.
- The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
Apply Before: 22nd June, 2015.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]