Job Title: IT Consultant.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Finchglow Travels, is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within the company to increase compatibility and sharing of information.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software.
- Provide applications and program support to users by performing installation
- Configure and software maintenance of existing applications programs and develops programs and scripts as needed in both UNIX/LINUX and Windows environments
- Write and modify code, programs, and scripts and performs testing and debugging to ensure software meets intended requirements and security
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer science or Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience as an IT Consultant
- ITIL Certification
- Other IT certifications would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask
Apply Before: 19th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.