Job Title: Customer Service Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 7th July, 2017.
The Company: Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited, have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
- Attend to customer requests and all issues related to Export/Import cargoes via call, email, fax and any possible channels within agreed timelines and as assigned by direct supervisor through task demarcation or on ad-hoc basis.
- Lead and manage Customer Service Representative (CSR) team to ensure departmental/company goals and objectives are met
- Provided extended follow up with customers via phone on Special cargo detail submission, Documentation improvement etc.
- Reach out timely to other stakeholders and functions in order to have timely coordination on solution offering to customers.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Hire and train Customer Service Repss
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our customer’s needs and objectives
- Analyze data and statistics
- Work with sales, IT specialists, warehouse supervisors, shipping and inbound freight coordinators
- Compile and print records on overall customer satisfaction
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Working overtime as per task distribution as when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Foreign trade (or relevant field)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or sales or fresh graduates with outstanding results will be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated record of understanding and meeting customer expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Team player
- Result Orientation
- Proactive co-operation and CARE capabilities
- Project management skills
- High sense of urgency
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org