Job Title: Audio Visual Interns.
Job Location: Abuja.
The Company: HoRLaR I.T. Solutions is committed to providing solutions that make mobile communication easier, faster and more affordable with better efficiency. We are devoted to making every communication between businesses and their customers count. Our goal is to make mobile marketing the bedrock of any business success by developing efficient simple easy-to-use tools and resources while making such readily available.
- The Audio Visual department is headed by the Chief Content Officer (CCO). The goal of the Audio visual department is to continually create and develop both sound and visual components for videos as needed by the firm and align with the firm’s targets and projects.
- The Audio Visual Intern plan, Design, Record, Compile and Publish Audio Visual content for the firm.
- He/she responsibilities may include story boarding, script writing, voice over, sound engineering and video composition.
- The position collaborates with the following department to get full dynamics of the organizational audio visual needs:
- Audio visuals,
- Customer Service,
- HR and Routing & Termination.
Apply Before: 28th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) to:firstname.lastname@example.org