Job Title: Patrol Inspector.
Job Location: Imo.
The Company: Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, accountability, and care of all company equipment issued to their assigned locations.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Conducts background checks and verifications on all employees.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Strictly for residents of Owerri.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position and location as subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in job location should apply, as only candidates that meet this requirement would be considered.