Job Title: Private Personal Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Shape Empowerment Foundation is a Not-for-Profit Organization non-denominational faith-based women organization.
- We are a responsible and reputable Church of over two decades, looking for a vibrant and competent Personal Assistant to manage the personal activities of our Senior Pastor
- The ideal candidate will be a Born Again Christian with a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
To include but not limited to:
- Computing and accounting.
- Handling bills and invoices.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Handling correspondence, creating inventories, organizing the office/home and handling media enquiries.
- Planning special events and parties.
- Managing projects, like writing of books, and home improvements.
- Organizing and liaising with third parties.
- Coordinating personal schedules and daily activities.
- Running business and personal errands.
- Maintaining social, public/private activities.
- Born Again Christian
- First Degree in Business, Administration or any other related courses
- IT literacy. At the very least advanced level skills in Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, and an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience as Administrator, Personal Assistant or any other relevant position
- Very good knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to drive with driver license will be added advantage
- Ideal candidate must live around Lekki/Ibeju Lekki area
Apply Before: 16th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Application/CV to: email@example.com