Job Title: Clinical Psychologist.
Job Location: Abuja.
The Company: Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja and Niger state. We have just secured a partnership with Garki hospital that requires Synapse to provide a holistic Multidisciplinary Mental health service to Garki Hospital. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
Core Job Functions:
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, in order to modify behavior and/or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and addiction, social and interpersonal problems.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues, and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists;
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, Intensity, and duration of therapy.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of a Master degree in Clinical Psychology
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2years internship and/ or paid Clinical experience
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Remuneration: Excellent remuneration packages exist for this role, and will be commensurate with experience.
Apply Before:30th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] with the Position as Subject of the Email.*