Job Title: Warehouse Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
Overall Job Purpose
- Ensure accuracy in inventory management.
- Ensure no variance in the stock in the Navision as well as physical stock.
- To ensure timely creation of FTGN and reconcile with production of daily produce.
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Planning future capacity requirements;
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily basis
- Briefing Head of Department on a daily basis;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment e.g ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Overseeing the planned maintenance e.g. machines and equipment.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Daily tight vigilance of stock in terms of theft, pilferages, shortages and damages etc.
- Maintain inflow and outflow material as proper process and procedure.
- Daily cycle count and stock reports publish to authorize entity
- Lead the month end stock count with 100% accuracy level between Navision and SMB
- Work Experience of 10 years in an manufacturing
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience in the area of warehousing in Nigeria
- Experience working with ERP systems & Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- WMS management.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to:[email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.