Job Title: Senior Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial reports and budget planning is required.
- Ability to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records
- Prepare account payables and receivables
- Ability to prepare, examines, and analyzes financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- To compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting plus ICAN or ACA with
- Must have not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Accountant in a reputable organization.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficiency in the use of Excel Sheet, Quick books and/or other Accounting.
- Fluency in English
- General Accounting knowledge
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]