Job Title: Medical Coordinator.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As Medical Coordinator, you will assist the Medical Affairs Team, ensuring administrative and logistical support as well as coordination and monitoring of projects/ medical activities are delivered on time. You will be responsible for:
- Logistic support for medical activities and non-promotional events including symposium during congress
- Ensuring proper coordination and follow up with vendors in collaboration with procurement department
- Following up and coordinating medical budget tracking with the medical team and finance department including payment
- Coordinating with medical team to follow the local archiving process and make necessary updates to the medical touchpoint site and any relevant G-Drive files
- Internal coordination : update travel/leave planner, internal meeting organization including logistic and meeting minutes, internal communication for medical department
- Coordinate HCPs attendance to congress
- Provide marketing support to colleagues for their respective projects
- Ensuring that all files for internal validation are complete
- Following up with the finance department for purchase order for each medical affairs activity
- Making sure that the medical team follows the process of internal approval of Grants and Donation
Who you are:
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action.
- Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
This role requires the following experience and skills:
- High or Secondary School Diploma with 3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Project management experience
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply