Job Title: Internal Auditor.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Fadac Resources – Our client is a large consumer electronic distribution conglomerate with branches scattered all around Nigeria and have more than 1000+ trade partners established over 30 years of business.
- Conducting inventory verification for the organization.
- Review of monthly acknowledgement waybill.
- Reviewing of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of withholding tax schedule for the organization.
- Reviewing of monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Following on both pending inventory and financial transaction.
- Ensuring all statutory payments are made.
Minimum Educational Standard:
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting and must be a chartered accountant.
- Working Experience: 3 – 4 Years’ sound experience in a reputable manufacturing company and must have above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Result driven.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]