Job Title: Visual Artist.
Job Location: Lagos.
The Company: Street Toolz is an African digital marketing and interactive agency with headquarters in Lagos. Street Toolz was founded in 2012, with the belief that user experience, interactivity and engagement, not advertising, is the key to successful brand building and marketing.
- As a Visual Designer you will create campaigns and graphics to support merchandising and brand needs in partnership with our communications and business trams.
- Successful candidates thrive with ambiguity, clearly present their work, and use their background in web design, typography and attention to detail to guide toward thoughtful engaging design solutions.
- Candidates must be flexible, responsive, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, environment with little supervision.
- This position works the design of digital and traditional assets, promotional materials, social media content, blog graphics, and other projects in conjunction with our communications and business teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Conceptualizes and develops innovative designs that maintain brand consistency.
- Ensures that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image.
- Ensures a high level of creativity in all work produced and delivered and ensures quality of work and style is consistent, cohesive and meets marketing, sales, product development and purchasing objectives.
- Researches and analyzes industry trends and keep abreast of emerging technologies and creative applications.
- Assists the marketing and product development teams with planning, production and creative direction for global advertising campaigns, new product/store launches and other marketing initiatives to ensure accurate execution of material development and promotional materials.
- Creates a blog visual style guide, including fonts, layouts.
- Works with blog editor to turn around layouts on a fast deadline.
- Designs digital assets for marketing and e-commerce endeavors including social media posts, web banners and buckets, e-blasts, photo retouching, etc.
- An online portfolio with samples of work demonstrating 2+ years of experience of great user-centered design solutions
- Experience in visual merchandising and store planning, preferable within the advertising, e-commerce and digital space.
- Bachelors Degree in Design or related field, such as interiors, architecture or industrial design required or equivalent skills
- Creativity, enthusiasm and knowledge of current design trends/innovations
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Possess intense customer focus skills
- Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities on aggressive timelines
- Experience working in an advertising/creative agency or internal design online interactive team
- E-commerce startup experience is MUST referred
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic technical considerations
- Pixel-perfect attention to design detail
- High working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, video animations and 2D.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: The application should contain detailed information about your experience working in a similar role.