Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Education Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in Hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Experience:Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Apply Before: 31st July, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover note and CV’s to: email@example.com