Job Title: Website Design Intern
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- We are looking for a creative individual who will join our team as a website design intern
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess basic user interface design skills.
- The candidate should have basic graphics design knowledge using Photoshop and other Adobe tools
- The right candidate will have prior experience with web technology
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making things better
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated to undergo constant training on website design
- Design websites for clients and also offer web related support
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams
Education and/or Experience
- Basic understanding of designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
- Basic understanding of WordPress Content Management System
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for website design and web technology
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Apply Before: 30th September, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]