AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, is looking for dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the following positions below:
- Admin & Finance Officer
- Advocacy and Marketing Manager
- Medical Director
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- ART Clinician
- State Nursing Coordinator
- Senior Nursing Officer
- Laboratory Scientist
- Linkage Coordinator
- Graduate Nurse
AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment for Admin & Finance Officer
Job Title: Admin & Finance Officer
Reports To: Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports planning, development and implementation of the program.
- Supports implementation and adherence to the financial and operating policies and procedures.
- Supports procurement and supply chain management of goods and supplies to supported health facilities and the program as a whole.
- Supervises appropriate utilization of program vehicles; responsible for scheduling of program vehicles to field activities
- Participates in the General staff meetings and other various meetings as assigned.
- Provides administrative support to the County program:
- Prepares monthly credit card, petty cash, and reimbursement reports for AHF finance department/ local accountancy firm;
- Maintains and manages meeting calendar updates contacts database
- Answers incoming phone-calls; oversee office voicemail, Collects and distributes incoming mail far range courier services when needed;
- Oversees office supply inventory; orders as needed;
- Develops and maintains filing system (mainly digital and also hardcopy when strictly needed);
- Monitors vendor invoices & accounts payable;
- Assist with visa applications (getting invitation letters);
- Communicate with accountancy firm on payment of invoices and on reimbursement of expense reports;
- Send original invoices, receipts and expense reports to the accountancy firm;
- Coordinates standing and ad-hoc teleconferences and meetings; send reminders, maintains and distributes meeting minutes and action-item grids, Writes minutes for each one of the AHF teleconference meetings.
- Provides administrative and logistical support for AHF’s Nigeria;
- Review and update the operations manager on all WIP in the states.
- Prequalify some cooperate vendors for procurement.
- Any other duties as may be assign by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, social sciences and other related field from a four year college or university;
- Professional certification an added advantage,
- Two years related experience in NGO Administrative and finance work.
- Use of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS outlook, working knowledge of MS project preferred.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letters to: globalhr.Africa@aidshealth.org
- Candidate should kindly indicate the position applying for and their preferred location as the subject of their e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.