Daily Post a premium leading newspaper that is developed and written exclusively for Nigerians, is currently looking for an outstanding Digital Sales Manager to plan, lead and execute a new digital business strategy to maximise revenue growth and diversify existing revenue streams.
- Proven track record in client relationship management and delivering new business growth.
- Extensive sales manager experience in one or more of the following sectors: media, advertising or content related businesses.
- Proven track record in managing, driving and motivating a commercially minded and targeted account management team.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial models and revenue trends across digital publishing.
- Analytical knowledge in terms of understanding data and ability to make recommendations.
- The role will involve working closely with marketing, editorial, product development and clients directly.
- Formal sales training will be beneficial.
Your KPI’s will include the following:
- Revenue performance against budget.
- New market sector penetration.
- Performance against agreed targets and KPI’s including; Sales, Calls, Meetings, Opportunities.
Why work for us?
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a well known, top 5 news website in Nigeria. We are looking for the best, hence your ability to demonstrate you have consistently achieved and exceeded targets in a new business role is absolutely essential! In return, we offer a great commission.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Send your CV and a covering letter, stating your salary and OTE expectations to: email@example.com