Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life.
We are currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Aspilos Foundation (AF) Recruitment for Graduate Programmes Administrator
Job Title: Programmes Administrator
- The Programmes Administrator position provides supervisory and management guidance for all projects undertaken by Aspilos Foundation.
- The programme administrator manages staff of the organisation, facilitates resource mobilization, coordinates budget planning and expenditure as well as monitors and evaluates the success of projects.
- The position is also tasked with interacting with the officials of the government and policy influencing bodies, obtaining funds from donors, putting together a project team and managing strategic partnerships
- Plan the delivery of different projects the organisation offers in accordance with its mission and the vision of the organisation.
- Develop funding proposals to ensure the sustained delivery and implementation of the mission offerings of the organisation.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop a project evaluating framework to assess the projects at hand
- Collate and process scheduled reports for overall monitoring and evaluation of project deliverables
- Oversee the articulation, development and implementation of organization policy and strategy.
- Guide project planning and design ensuring that the activities comply with relevant legislation.
- Direct and maintain contact and liaison with partners and sector stakeholders
- Support the recruitment process for project staff and engage staff as required.
- Ensure that projects operate within the approved budget, monitor the cash flow and make reports to the Executive Director as needed
- Communicate with project funders as outlined in funding agreements.
- Ensure that all financial reports and accounting documentation are ready as at when due.
- Keep abreast of and document global best practices as well as lessons learned in order to make valued, relevant recommendations.
- The post holder may additionally be called upon to undertake any other duties and tasks appropriate to the role and level of the position.
- To assist the Executive Director and Heads of Programmes on other matters, including answering general correspondence and queries from project partners and the general public on a wide range of issues.
- Understand ethical behaviour and best business practices.
- Ability to manage a team and establish cooperative working relationships
- Possess strong time management and prioritization skills
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ownership of and ability to communicate and represent the vision and mission offerings and interest of the organization at all times
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Skill in using personal computers and a variety of software applications
- Possess project management skills
- Be creative and innovative such as to improve operations of the organisation and create new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Sociology, Public Administration, Psychology or other related fields. Additional certification in Project Management and Monitoring & Evaluation will be an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of progressive experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of effective resource mobilisation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language is required. Proficient understanding of Hausa language is an added advantage.
- Ability to travel to various Northern states.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.