An indigenous Manufacturing Plant in Kogi State, is presently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Stock Management Executive
- Mechanical Technician
- Machinist (Lathe and Milling Machine)
- Boiler Operator
- Electrical Rewinder
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- Forklift Operator
An Indigenous Manufacturing Plant is Recruiting for Administrative Officer
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration / Public Administration or any relevant course.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to liaise with the Federal, State and Local governments as well as other relevant parastatals on matters relating to the organization as well as renew appropriate government license as at when due.
- Must be able to provide assistance in the running of the company, manage quality and cost control, represent the company at various meetings and seminars as well as court cases and carry out all other ad-hoc duties assigned to him/her.
- Must be able to provide comprehensive administrative support which Include but are not limited to scheduling of seminars / educative programmes, booking of flights and must be able to directly supervise the security operations and operatives within the organization.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject.
Note: Please do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed for your selected position at the plant site in Kogi State.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.