APM Terminals offers the global shipping community a geographically balanced, integrated Global Port, Terminal and Inland Services Network which includes 55 operating container facilities in 34 countries with 16 new terminal development or expansion projects underway, along with 131 Inland Services locations in 49 countries.
APM Terminals, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
APM Terminals Recruitment for Reach Stacker Operator
- Operate the Reach stacker / Empty Handler for receiving / loading / Shifting in the stack / housekeeping activity for containers to and from the yard for vessels operations or serving the land side customers for deliveries etc as per work order queues in a safe manner.
- Inspects equipment at beginning of shift to ensure that all of the parts are operating properly.
- Identifies and reports any safety problems, malfunctions, or damage to yard handling equipment, before, during or after the shift.
- Follows safe operating procedures and instructions, preventing any injury to persons, or damage to containers and other equipment and property.
- Carries out duties and tasks in an efficient, productive manner.
Who We Are Looking For
- One to two years of heavy vehicle driving or similar work experience
- Must have understanding of operating heavy vehicles
- Understands and observes safety requirements for driving heavy vehicles within a disciplined environment
- Requires Basic English language skills
- Good eyesight and hand eye coordination
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Value and team-based leadership.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Competitive compensation packages
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.