UnoCasa Limited offers expertise and efficiency and can effectively scale our operations based on the size of the organisation and the needs peculiar to them. We provide multi-sector, multi-skill expertise to organisations as Human Resources has sprawling functions with many specialist areas which is unlikely an in-house HR Manager will possess.
UnoCasa Limited is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
UnoCasa Limited Recruitment for Account Officer
Job Title: Account Officer
- Compute and complete records of daily transactions
- Document all business transactions conducted by the organisation
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Maintain all financial reports, records of receipts and General Ledgers of the organisation
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyse budgets and perform general Book-keeping activities
- Log in receipts and other general Ledgers in a paperless format on the computer and other software devices as may be required by management
- Develop procedures for all accounting and financial procedures of the organisation
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Coordinate and reconcile all requisition forms
- Coordinate all Banking and Financial transactions
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Ensure appropriate Vendor Invoicing Process
- Assist in filing tax and tax returns for the organisation
- Reconcile all general account Payables and Receivables
- Ensure appropriate controls are put in place to assist management in ensuring theft free operations.
- Be proactive in handling all organisations financials and supervision of the pro-solution software used for daily operations.
- Be exemplary in attitude to work, focused and ensure strict compliance to Accounting procedures
- Exercise all authorities and duties as is befitting of the role of the Account Officer
- A 2 or 4 year University Degree and relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications (QuickBooks, Sage Evolution, Peachtree or Tally)
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Professional Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.