MTN, the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Fleet Supervisor (Kano & Ibadan)
- Senior Manager, Business Analysis & Planning
- Senior Manager, Segment Planning & Reporting Intelligence
- Senior Manager, Lifestyle Products
- Senior Manager, Digital Services
- Integration Support Manager
- Pre Sales Engineer
- Accountant, Financial Operations
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Employee Services Supervisor
- Credit Performance Analyst
- Charging System Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer (Self Service & Electronic Channels)
- Customer Relationship Officer (Billing and Collections)
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Master Brand Manager (VAS/MFS/Promotions)
- Officer, Customer Support
- Manager Customer Support (Strategic & Global Accounts)
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Manager, Regional Sales
- HR Manager, Business Partnering
- Manager, IT Audit
- HR Advisor – Business Partnering
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Analyst-Enterprise Risk Management
- Corporate Communications Officer (External)
- Broadband Systems Planning Engineer (Nationwide)
- Business Relationship Management Coordinator
- Senior Manager IN & VAS
- RF Planning Engineer (Nationwide)
- Regional Security Coordinator (Abuja & Asaba)
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager, Risk Management
- Business Analyst Pricing & Analytics
MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Fleet Supervisor (Kano & Ibadan)
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Locations: Kano & Ibadan
Core Purpose of the Job
- To coordinate and implement a comprehensive program of fleet services and maintenance to ensure a smooth operation of fleet activities within the region
- Recruit drivers and monitor feedback on their performance as well as develop and maintain database of all MTNN vehicles assigned to staff to whom, vehicles allocated to visitors and consultants, fleet maintenance and costs of fuel consumption as well as other tool-of-trade vehicles and their use within the regions.
- Maintain fuel records of vehicles in the region to check and prevent fraud and ensure optimal usage.
- Review and approve payment for overtime hours of drivers, helpline operators and dispatchers.
- Conduct monthly inspection of fleet/fleet activities within the region, generate fleet report and reconcile invoices from vendors to ensure proper accountability/accuracy.
- Oversee the regular and preventive maintenance of MTNN fleet equipment and supervise skilled fleet mechanics.
- Maintain/manage vehicle licensing, vehicle renewals, vehicle fleet in terms of safety, statutory registrations, repairs, servicing, etc, and maintain cordial relationship with related service providers in line with approved policies and procedures.
- Follow up with approved mechanical workshops on servicing and repairs of MTNN vehicles (boats, cars and motor cycles).
- Review information / data on maintenance and fueling costs of each vehicle on a monthly basis to determine efficiency and/or abuse of vehicles.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies e.g. Nigerian Police, LASTMA, and Road safety, on all fleet related issues within the region.
- Supervise all drivers, protocol officers, boat captains and other third party staff and control transport pool vehicles in the region.
- Normal MTNN office environment.
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Education and Experience
- First degree in Transport Studies or any other Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Fleet Management
- Vehicle Mechanical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.