Linkage Assurance Plc, one of the leading insurance service providers in Nigeria, with a reputation for prompt and accurate service delivery, efficiency and customer satisfaction, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Linkage Assurance Plc Recruitment for Financial Auditor
Job Title: Financial Auditor
- Carry out a detailed verification of ledgers postings from the books of primary entry, the totals and also balances of the accounts, the comparison of schedule of balances with the balances of various personal and nominal accounts or with the balances in the controls account.
- Appraise for accuracy and completeness the postings to: bought ledger, sales ledger, general ledger, main journal and self-balancing and sectional balancing ledger.
- Review for completeness and accuracy all Balance sheet accounts – Petty cash, checking and savings accounts, Investments, Receivables, Capital assets – Payables.
- Review for completeness and accuracy all income statement accounts – Tax revenues, General revenues, Payroll disbursements, Overhead disbursements.
- Review to ensure all reconciliation of accounts has been done and suspense accounts zerorised before the month book closing.
- Ensure appropriate journals are being raised for items requiring adjustments prior to the end of the month book closing.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting with at least 7 years cognate experience
- Relevant professional qualification – ACA or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of External Audit experience which includes, auditing of insurance firms.
- Must have worked in supervisory capacity, with down reporting lines.
- Proficiency in Audit Report writing and memorandum.
- Ability to use ACL audit software is a must.
- Practical experience in IT Audit is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.