KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
KPMG Nigeria is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Application Developer
- Advisory Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- Executive Assistant
- Head, Business Development
- Managing Director
- Chief Executive Officer
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Application Developer
Job Title: Application Developer
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.