The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) works worldwide to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflict and armed violence. We take action in response to emergencies and at the same time promote respect for international humanitarian law.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Administrative Assistant
- Multilateral Liaison Field Officer
- Graduate Secretary, Information Management and Management Support
- Protection Field Officer
International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment for Accountant
Job Title: Accountant
- Checks accounting documents are complete in compliance with ICRC’s financial rules
- Processes data record in the accounting software according to ICRC chart of accounts and procedures
- Makes sure on daily basis that no book has any pending balance
- Prepares accounting vouchers with respective supporting documents and to present them for validation to Finance & Administration Manager
- Produces accounting statistics on regular basis or when requested to do so
- Ensures respect of financial procedures and guidelines
- Performs other Finance task as may be assigned by his Manager
- University Degree in Accounting or any relevant field
- 3 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good computer literacy, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge in double-accounting
- Rigor, methodical and good analytical skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Please clearly indicate “Accountant Abuja” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.