The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc), one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Marketing Supervisor
- Team Lead, Business Risk Analyst
- Team Lead, Business Assurance and Compliance
- Team Lead, Metering (AMR)
- Team Lead, Special Projects
- Service Engineer
- Performance and Debt Management Analyst
- Service Centre Manager (SCM)
- Regional Head, CommercialServices
- Revenue Protection Manager
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment for Marketing Supervisor
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
- This person will be reporting to the Senior Manager Commercial Services to provide effective leadership to all Field Marketers in the Service Centre and will lead and provide the required support for the achievement of set targets.
- Ensure that Customers’ meters are accurately read and input submitted for capturing before or on the agreed timeline.
- Ensure that all bills received are distributed within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Prepaid Meters.
- Identify consumer’s details and report same for relevant and proper capturing.
- Raise Customer Records Maintenance Document (CRMD) for new Customers.
- Present relevant Commercial Customers for upgrading into Meter Demand (MD) Customer.
- Ensure that all Customers in the Service Centre are place on the appropriate tariff classification.
- Compilation of daily, weekly and monthly input for billing.
- Monitoring of Marketers Daily Dashboard to monitor the performance of Field Marketers.
- Upgrading of relevant Commercial Customers into Meter Demand (MD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 8 years of proven experience as Field Marketer within the utility sector
- Proven experience of working in a multicultural & dynamic environment
- Sound organizational skills
- Great team player and sound interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] stating the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
- Only soft copy of applications will be treated
- Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.