25th and Staffing – Our clients in various sectors, are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following graduate and experienced positions below:
25th and Staffing Recruitment for Real Estate Legal Analyst
Job Title: Real Estate Legal Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- Work closely with the Managing director to ensure that their properties transactions goes smoothly and all paperwork is filled according to legal requirements.
- Deep knowledge of the law as it relates to property, land, title, deeds, contracts, and permits.
- Provides legal advice to the organisation, prepares resolutions, forms and major legal actions.
- Travel around the country to find deals and bargain for lands
- Compose Legal contracts and negotiate deals.
- Strong legal background: Minimum of LLB
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate practice.
- Females preferred.
- Must have professional insight about real estate and real estate transactions
- Understand the local housing market
- Interest in housing and architecture
- Engaging personality
- Have and or able to build a network of connections
- Attention to details
- Integrity and tenacity
- Outstanding organisational and time management skill
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with ‘RE Legal Analyst’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates are expected to apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.