eRecruiter Nigeria, is recruiting on behalf of its clients, to fill the following positions below:
- Midwive – Obstetrics/Gynaecology – (4 Slots)
- Retail Marketing Communications Manager (Brand Management)
- Interior Architect/Designer – Lagos
- Interior Architect/Designer – Abuja
- General Manager – Sales
eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment for Midwive – Obstetrics/Gynaecology
Our client is a private multi-specialist Hospital and a reputable health care facility located in Lagos state. A full-fledged modern hospital that provides high-quality clinical services and also provides general health care services, 24 hour pharmacy services, diagnostic services and training to doctors. It is well equipped with state of art equipment and the objective is to become a world-class hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife – Obstetrics/Gynaecology
- The Nursing Midwife are responsible to the Chief Matron for the total care of patients in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department and supervision of the student nurses.
- The main aim/concentration of the Nursing Midwives should be to significantly Improve performance of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department.
- In a nutshell, the ideal candidates must be able to reflect a vivid image of the hospital’s motto of SAFETY and SERVICE.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assess the total needs of patients and prepare plan of nursing care.
- Demonstrate and carry out efficient nursing care, taking care of personal comfort , administration of drugs and treatment, observation and recording of vital parameters.
- Supervise patients diet.
- Attending rounds with Medical/Nursing personnel.
- Working Shifts (Nights and Weekends inclusive)
- Assist Medical staff in examination of patients and treatment.
- Participate and help with clinical investigations/procedures.
- Demonstrate and carry out pre-operative and post-operative care of patients.
- Maintenance of patient’s records.
- Care of patient’s personal effects in accordance with hospital rules.
- Handing over and takeover charge of patients at the end of the shift (Nights and Weekends Inclusive).
- Maintaining good inter personal relationship among all categories of staff and with patients and their relatives.
- Make indents for drugs, surgical supplies, stores and issue.
- Daily check of emergency drugs and life savings equipment.
- Investigate complaints if any.
- 4-6 years minimal midwife experience
- 3 Years minimal Experience working in Obstetrics/Gynaecology
- Must be a registered Nurse with Double Qualification
- Must be of excellent and incorruptible character
- Must be comfortable working night and weekend shifts
- With regards to the above, Should preferably not reside on the Island
- Must be coming from/with Private sector background/experience
- Must have IMPECCABLE attitude to patients and work in general
- Foreign exposure (Education/work experience outside of Nigeria) will be a welcome advantage.
- Suitable candidates from any and all tribes/ethnicity will be favored. Cultural Diversity is welcome.
- Salary scheme
- Free health care
- Paid leave
- Interest free loan on merit
- Bonus at Managerial discretion
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (and a concise cover note preferably) to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.