Hobark International Limited (HIL), an Integrated Services Company, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Maintenance Superintendent
- Compliance Officer
- Weighbridge Attendant
- Sales Representative
- Quarry Coordinator
Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Maintenance Superintendent
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Req ID: 1118
Location: Cross River
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan daily maintenance activities to ensure vehicles and equipment availability for company operations.
- Ensure daily tool box meetings are conducted before commencement of maintenance operations each day.
- Maintain up to date status of repairs, overhaul, and modification of company vehicles and equipment
- Exercise judgment in and independence in handling routine maintenance issues.
- Maintain log of work orders on activities of his team
- Collate required data on the activities of the team which includes but not limited to availability and reliability of equipment under them, issue all applicable reports and utilize the reports to effect improvements on equipment availability
- Improve the mean time to repair by proactively ensuring the required spares are available for their team.
- Ensure quality of work meets the required standard and improve on the mean time between failures of repaired equipment.
- Determines work methods, sequences, tools, and equipment to use in carrying out maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Select and comply with technical manuals, illustrations, specifications, diagrams, schematics, and similar guides to make repairs and modifications according to specifications and procedures.
- Determine cause of malfunction and advice maintenance crew of required repair to correct fault.
- Authorize the release of serviced and repaired vehicles/equipment
- Provide support to maintenance teams at various project locations.
- Carry out any other assignments as may be instructed by the Maintenance MANAGER.
- 12 Years experience in the maintenance of both heavy duty and light duty Equipments .
- Associate Degree.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.