Christopher Kings & Associates is recruiting on behalf of its clients, to fill the following positions below:
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Personal Assistant
- General Manager
- Financial Planner (Insurance Sales/ Marketing)
Stresert Services Limited Recruitment for Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- The role formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions; act as a consultant on HR management and organizational changes, supporting all areas of the business.
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Provide high level employee relations advice, support and guidance to line managers.
- Work strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Ensure implementation of HR initiatives within the business groups and provide proactive support and advice.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Identify and prepare development plans for key employees and high potential employees.
- Manage all HR related internal and external communication.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide overall support, guidance and direction for the HR team in delivering an effective, efficient, proactive, HR service within the organization.
Required Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Associate of CIPM/CIPD
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen.
- Labour law knowledge
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management and change management skills
- Time management skills
- Understanding of all HR functions and best practice
- Previous experience as an HRBP
- Between N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 gross/annum (based on experience).
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using “DBP-31” as the subject of mail.
- Wrongly titled applications will be ignored (please be guided)
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.