Job Title: Drop Ship Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Drop Ship Specialist will also serve as an operational liaison between merchandising, vendors, and service providers, this person is responsible for day-to-day drop shipment issue resolution, reporting on vendor compliance with SLA policies and procedures.
- Maintain vendor list and vendor catalog resources with current vendor information including: contact information, discount levels, websites, links, etc.
- Create and modify skus. Confirm accurate order entry of drop shipped orders into controller.
- Accurate placement of orders directly with vendors using correct shipping address and FO numbers.
- Manage open orders report as it relates to drop shipped orders.
- Follow-up with vendors and sales reps to obtain and communicate order confirmations and tracking information on all drop shipped orders. Enter tracking details into Workhorse on decorated drop ship orders.
- Effectively communicate any issues or delays with Team reps and customization department.
- Effectively and openly communicate with Team and Retail buyers.
- Serve as main point of contact for team sales staff regarding drop ship customer service questions.
Education and Experience
- HND and Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of retail landscape, operational systems and functionality
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Drop Ship or e-Commerce operations department
- Minimum of 2 years in retail or B2C role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business judgment
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online