Nesherr Group is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Finance Manager
- Digital Marketing Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Graduate Administrative Assistant
Nesherr Group Recruitment for Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The job responsibility for this role include but not limited to:
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Review petty cash expenses with administrative team.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Preparation of the company annual financial statement.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure up to date intercompany reconciliation with parent company and all other subsidiaries within the group.
- Review payroll with human resource
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant course
- Completion of NYSC
- 2-3 years work experience
- Certificate in ACCA and any other relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Core accounting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Financial planning budgeting and reporting skills
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Good presentation and Communication skills
- Application of accounting principles and preparation of timely financial statements.
- Cash flow management, knowledge of statutory returns, reporting etc
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.