Medecins Sans Frontieres, a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment for HR Coordinator Assistant
Job Title: HR Coordinator Assistant
Contract: Unlimited contract.
- Implement general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the HR Coordinator’s supervision.
- Following the HR Co’s instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in the mission in order to ensure both tax and labour regulation compliance
- Execute recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under the HR Coordinator supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Collect the variable pay slip elements on Homere (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment
- Supervise the payroll process, checking the list of employees and amounts payable (variable pay, taxes, social securities contributions, etc.) in order to ensure accuracy and on time payroll payment.
- Follow-up cost of living on a regular basis in order to update salary references conveniently to keep acquisition power.
- Register applicants to training activities and help the HR Coordinator to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- Support the HR Coordinator to draw up annual holiday planning in order to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs.
- Supervise project budget execution in order to detect deviations and recommend corrections.
- Organizes travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation (visas, MSF card, Mission Orders, etc.), booking and purchasing plane tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction.
- Ensure that all staff have valid work, stay, travel permits
- Ensures staff travelling through the capital is picked up, has appropriate papers and a place to stay
- Desirable, degree in finance, business or administration related studies..
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- English Language language and local language essential
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Stress Management
Monthly Gross salary of N 288,900. (Two hundred and eighty eight thousand Nine hundred naira only)
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s, copies of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MSF Administrative Office,
No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp,
(“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
(With Ref. HR Coordinator Assistant 2017)
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts.
- All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.