Apata & Ascott Limited is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Admin/Office Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Investment Banking Strategy Consultant
- Strategy Analyst
Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment For Admin/Office Manager
Job Title: Admin/Office Manager
- We are looking to hire an efficient Administrator to manage the administrative operations of the company.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title in the subject of the email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.