Willers Solutions, a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Construction Quality Inspector
- Graduate Legal Associate (Development)
- Construction Supervisor
- Customer Care Associate
- Field Officer, Academics
- Quality Assurance Associate
- Regional Manager
- Warehouse Operator
- Quantity Surveyor
- Field Architect
- Physical Planning Associate
- Area Manager
- Teacher Training Associate
Willers Solutions Recruitment for Construction Quality Inspector
Job Title: Construction Quality Inspector
- Candidate would be responsible for maintaining quality and consistent construction management practices at all our schools.
- The Inspector must work in conjunction with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- The Inspector will report to the Construction Project Manager at headquarters. Each inspector will be in-charge of 5 to 10 sites at any given time.
- The role requires travel around Nigeria.
- Candidate must have a minimum of University Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Good knowledge of current construction technology and practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction management
- Well- organized with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Able and willing to accept feedback including instructions, corrective and positive feedback
- Able to interact with all parties onsite and be able to implement Quality policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of mail.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.