Biodiversity Preservation Center (BPC) Nigeria, a Non-governmental Organization and Not for Profit organization, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- BONN Marketer
- Graduate Trainee Programme – NYSC Volunteer 2017
- Graduate Trainee Programme – Graduate Volunteer
- Graduate Trainee Programme – BONN Volunteer
Biodiversity Preservation Center Recruitment for BONN Marketer
Job Title: BONN Marketer
- BPC Nigeria, requires the services of talented, young and upwardly mobile persons, groups or organizations worldwide who love and cherish nature and a sound environment to market our innovative project; “Beauty of Nature in Nigeria (BONN)” by soliciting and obtaining sponsorship of BONN in all states of the federation.
- They are also expected to source adverts, sell our publications and documentaries and in so doing identify potential partners for implementing BONN in Nigeria over the next 37 years.
- If you or your organization/group fit into the qualities, kindly apply online (by downloading and completing the application form) for immediate consideration and engagement.
- To get in touch with business owners or individuals to promote products, services and/or charitable project.
- To raise funds from legitimate sources to fund the 37 years vision of BONN in Nigeria.
- To record customer details and details of transactions.
- To obtain contact details of potential partners and sponsors from sources such as digital directories and alternative sources.
- To schedule appointments to meet prospective customers and conduct customer and market surveys.
- To explain the product or service to potential customers.
- To make phone calls to prospective customers who respond to advertisements.
- To contact customers regularly to follow up on initial interactions.
- Tangible experience as a marketer or similar customer-related role.
- Tangible experience in art exhibition and organization.
- Tangible track record of high sales conversion rates preferably over the phone.
- Working knowledge, or strong desire to learn relevant computer programs.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to appropriately handle diverse customer reactions.
- Marketers who are nature lovers to generate sales either by direct lobbying or sales of products in a fast-paced environment.
- An ideal marketer must be friendly and persuasive. He or she must be able to understand the Organization’s project requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet its needs.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for influencing existing or potential partners and sponsors to subscribe to products or services.
- He or she must also be patient and cool-tempered to work in difficult and complex business environment as well as handle complaints.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to download Application Form
BPC Nigeria Head Office,
No. 10 Esa Ekpo Road,
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.