Oracle is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Student / Intern
- Big Data and Analytics CoPrime
- Channel Campaign Manager – NG & KE
- Territory Sales Manager, CX/CRM
- Territory Sales Manager, HCM Public Sector
Oracle Nigeria Recruitment for Student / Intern
Job Title: Student / Intern
Ref No: 17000IYZ
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires.
- The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals.
- We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
Oracle and the Cloud:
- At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious.
- We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams.
- With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
- Our Cloud focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business.
- Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities.
- Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
- If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
- Oracle is leading the digital transformation, enabling customers around the world to transform their businesses amid the cloud revolution.
- With our extensive, world-class product portfolio we offer THE most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world.
Oracle Culture & Community:
- Work with the industry’s sharpest minds in an exciting environment.
- At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry.
- We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success.
- Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation.
- What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
What we are looking for:
- 3 year Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.