Job Title: Local Leaf Supply Planner
Job Location: Ibadan
The Company: British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables:
- To ensure availability of Leaf and Local wrapping materials required to meet approved stock durations and production for BAT WAA are achieved.
- Ensure that requisitions are processed for OTIF procurement of Leaf and WMS.
- Effectively implement the SLA with GLP (Global Leaf Pool) thereby ensuring that approved stock durations are maintained at all times.
- Develop adequate tracking for leaf from ordering to delivery in the warehouses. Maintain adequate relationship with Suppliers (GLP) and other stakeholders.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within leaf function.
- Effectively manage total pipeline inventory to keep the cash flow within budget.
- Provide up to date management information on trends and events to enhance rapid decision making within planning function.
- To ensure that new products or material changes are effected with minimal Leaf & Local wrapping materials write off and delivered OTIF.
- Plan effectively for new materials and provide clear visibility of progress and deviations to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The jobholder should be a graduate in Science related courses and at least 4yrs experience gained in a supply chain planning manufacturing environment (Preferably FMCG Company):
- Essential knowledge of planning
- Working SAP System Knowledge – MM, PP & SD Modules
- Working understanding of MRP/ERP principle.
- Understanding of Factory constraints and complexities.
- Product Knowledge and New product introduction impact on materials planning
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to make informed decisions with best information available.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to identify and solve problems.
- In depth understanding of inventory management principles and how other functions are related to it
- Good presentation skills.
Apply Before: 7th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online