Karbak Ventures Limited, an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Karbak Ventures Limited Recruitment for Entry – level Account Officer
Job Title: Account Officer
- Responsible for posting transactions into the accounting software
- Creating system code for new vendors and customers
- Ensuring daily updating of bills payable and reporting
- Maintain Fixed asset register and asset valuation
- Responsible for updating payment of contract workers and payment
- Maintain and keep the office float.
- Ensure custody of financial instruments used by the company.
- Prepare Monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Responsible for raising and sending of customer tax invoices.
- Responsible for receivables management and filing copy of customers’ tax invoices sent to clients.
- Responsible for updated staff payroll schedule, payment and printing of payslips
- Responsible for inventory control on materials supply to project site and material returns
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation with physical count.
- Ensure the supplier accounts are reconciled and reported to the head of operation.
- Other duties as delegated by management.
- Candidate must be female.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in accounting and tax matters.
- Must not be older than 26 years.
- Must posses any of OND, HND, B.Sc in Accounting.
- AAT (ICAN)would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of your mail
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.