Rutotech International Limited, a privately owned Nigerian company,is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- IT – Infrastructure Head
- Hosting Operation Manager
- Operations Manager, Mobile Money Services
- Solution Architect (SA)
- Project Manager (PM)
Rutotech International Limited Recruitment for Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The position will be part of the BI team and reports directly to the team lead (Business intelligence).
- Candidate will be responsible for performing customer analytics and publishing insights to make meaningful business decisions.
- The role also involves understanding databases, data warehousing, and setting up data structures, creating regular and customized reports.
- Proactive analysis of data from heterogeneous sources and enabling swift decision making is an integral part of the job.
- Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behavior and business performance to the senior team.
- Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules in line with customer business direction.
- Monitor and constantly improve the design and content of the Business Intelligence portal.
- Create MIS and dashboards that are simple and intuitive to use.
- Understand the information needs of the users, structure reports and provide detailed analysis.
- Streamlining the process of data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to facilitate faster decision making.
- Monitor and maintain integration interfaces between the BI solution and critical OLTP services (Revenue/Regulatory impacting)
- Work hand in hand with third-party vendors and team members across other functions to achieve client’s objectives.
- Quick learning, excellent analytics, logical, problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Data warehouse, ETL and in the use of some or all of the following tools: Toad, SQL developer, Oracle discoverer desktop/administrator/viewer, OBIEE, workflow builder, Oracle data integrator,
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL and other data manipulation coding languages preferred.
- Experience in working with multiple databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, DB2, etc)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to interpret customer requests
- Strong team player who must be able to work in fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and well informed of ITIL service management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline with a strong interest in the field of analytics.
- 3-5 years of Experience in the field of data mining and analytics
- Experience in the field of Telecommunications/Software development is an advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.